This 1 day course gives delegates the skills, knowledge and confidence to deliver Basic Life Support sessions to staff within their place of work. On successful completion those attending will receive an accredited Basic Life Support Train the Trainer Certificate and a Basic Life Support Train the Trainer Resource Pack.
This course will cover important life saving elements such as:
- Be able to assess the scene of an incident
- Be able to manage an unresponsive casualty who is breathing normally
- Be able to manage an unresponsive casualty who is not breathing normally
- Administering CPR to adults, children and infants
- Using an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
During the day you will also cover key areas relating to delivering basic life support training to others. This will culminate in you delivering a short microteach to the rest of the group to demonstrate your competence in delivery.