This 2-day course has been designed to give individuals the skills, knowledge and confidence to deliver Mental Health awareness sessions in your place of work.
Over the 2-days you will cover:
- What the term ‘mental health’ means.
- Mental health triggers, signs and symptoms.
- What the impact of mental ill health can have in the workplace and how to support those individuals.
- What the different types of mental ill health individuals may experience.
- How to respond to a crisis suicide.
- What support services are out there for you and your colleagues.
- What strategies can be put in place for support
You’ll also take part in our accredited train the trainer course culminating in you delivering a short microteach to others in the group. On successful completion of the course you’ll receive your Mental Health First Aid Trainer E-Pack containing powerpoint, resources and assessment materials to deliver your own Mental Health First Aid sessions to others in your place of work.